You don’t have the time or the desire to even begin to click and search on Google from a huge list, so here are ten questions to help you find your perfect wedding photographer:
1. You can’t know what you want until you know what you want.
2. Searching for a photographer on the web
3. The Photographers’ Website as www.thepearlphoto.com
4. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
5. HOW DO YOU GET THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER FOR YOU in San Diego?
6. Book Early, BOOK ASAP!!!!!
7. Calling or contacting your Professional Photographer
8. PACKAGES, COLLECTIONS, INVESTMENTS
9. CONTRACTS: Who needs them?!
10. INTERVIEWER THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life. We want to capture your joy, those moments between the moments, the incredible sunset and the artistic night photos that will take your breath away.
San Diego is overflowing with wedding venues to match any style or theme. We’ve had the pleasure of documenting weddings all over San Diego County including The Grand Del Mar, San Diego Hilton Bayfront, Hotel Del Coronado and Ethereal Open Air Resort just to name a few.
Wedding Videography in San Diego:-
Our photo team has developed a unique style influenced by a storytelling approach, this is no different for our videography team. Whether your uncle is showing off his moves or your maid of honor is giving a heartfelt speech, we’re there to capture it all on video.
Engagement Photography in San Diego:-
With the sparkling downtown skyline, beautiful Balboa Park, compelling architecture, and the sparkling blue Pacific Ocean; San Diego is one of the most scenic places in Southern California and a wonderful city for engagement photography. With such a diverse area, your engagement session can be taken all over the city rather than being confined to one area.
San Diego’s Weather:-
Californians are lucky to have great weather all year long, but Spring and Summer months are the best for outside events and beautiful photos.